This useful blog post about dementia support is one which we’ve shared with our undergraduate students.
Top Posts & Pages
- What inspires us to nurse?
- Why women still need human support to give birth safely
- UK Government's alcohol policies weaker than devolved nations - new research
- NHS Forth Valley Nurses Choir: proud to be nurses
- Student Nurse blog: Looking after yourself so you can look after others
- Learning disability and dementia: hard to reach or under-researched?
The University of Stirling has become somewhat of a household name for my family in Ireland. My older sister Céire started studying Mental Health Nursing…
Community Nursing is a highly demanding and complex sector due to an ageing population and the rising number of patients living within the community with…
Today is to be celebrated for many different reasons, especially when looking at the history of nursing. It is 21 years since the very first…
“As a mental health professional, how do you deal with a struggling family member? Mental health student nurse Leanne describes her experience. “Today, the Scottish…