This useful blog post about dementia support is one which we’ve shared with our undergraduate students.
Top Posts & Pages
- What inspires us to nurse?
- A Stop Smoking in Schools Trial: A process evaluation of the implementation of ASSIST in Scotland
- The role of the Mental Health Nurse: from conception to present - Student Nurse Devon blogs
- Children’s choices influenced by dominance of junk food marketing
- Male Nurses Today - why men should choose a career in Nursing
- The importance of talking about Smoking in the context of Cancer
- 10 things a new PhD student should know at the beginning of their study - postgraduate blog
- What do community pharmacists really do? Guest blog by Jonathan Burton
- Mental Health Nursing: Running in our blood?
- Revalidation: The Benefits -Student Nurse Ceire blogs
The University of Stirling has become somewhat of a household name for my family in Ireland. My older sister Céire started studying Mental Health Nursing…
Community Nursing is a highly demanding and complex sector due to an ageing population and the rising number of patients living within the community with…
Today is to be celebrated for many different reasons, especially when looking at the history of nursing. It is 21 years since the very first…
“As a mental health professional, how do you deal with a struggling family member? Mental health student nurse Leanne describes her experience. “Today, the Scottish…