This useful blog post about dementia support is one which we’ve shared with our undergraduate students.
Top Posts & Pages
- Mental Health Nursing: Running in our blood?
- Florence Nightingale Students Day 2016 - Student Nurse Robert blogs
- A Stop Smoking in Schools Trial: A process evaluation of the implementation of ASSIST in Scotland
- Male Nurses Today - why men should choose a career in Nursing
- Cancer Care Pathways – A Directorate for cancer patients and their families
- An award-winning Health Visitor: How Ruth’s Clinical Doctorate research helps improve Health Visitor practice when planning interventions with parents
- My Stirling Crucible: interaction and creation
- Maintaining the functional ability and quality of life of patients leaving hospital
- The role of the Mental Health Nurse: from conception to present - Student Nurse Devon blogs
The University of Stirling has become somewhat of a household name for my family in Ireland. My older sister Céire started studying Mental Health Nursing…
Community Nursing is a highly demanding and complex sector due to an ageing population and the rising number of patients living within the community with…
Today is to be celebrated for many different reasons, especially when looking at the history of nursing. It is 21 years since the very first…
“As a mental health professional, how do you deal with a struggling family member? Mental health student nurse Leanne describes her experience. “Today, the Scottish…