This useful blog post about dementia support is one which we’ve shared with our undergraduate students.
Top Posts & Pages
- What inspires us to nurse?
- Community Nursing: allowing continuity to better patient outcomes - a student nurse's QI experience
- The role of the Mental Health Nurse: from conception to present - Student Nurse Devon blogs
- Looking at the whole picture: Mental, physical and social assessment
- 10 things a new PhD student should know at the beginning of their study - postgraduate blog
- Teenage Cancer Trust: Cancer Education sessions can help to save lives - University of Stirling Research
- Why women still need human support to give birth safely
- Cancer Care Pathways – A Directorate for cancer patients and their families
- Learning disability and dementia: hard to reach or under-researched?
- A student nurse’s guide to an away placement: Isle of Barra, Outer Hebrides
The University of Stirling has become somewhat of a household name for my family in Ireland. My older sister Céire started studying Mental Health Nursing…
Community Nursing is a highly demanding and complex sector due to an ageing population and the rising number of patients living within the community with…
Today is to be celebrated for many different reasons, especially when looking at the history of nursing. It is 21 years since the very first…
“As a mental health professional, how do you deal with a struggling family member? Mental health student nurse Leanne describes her experience. “Today, the Scottish…