Great to see our undergraduate quality improvement work featured in the IHI Open School’s blog post!
IHI Open School Blog: Three ways for faculty to use IHI Open School courses in the curriculum
Top Posts & Pages
- The role of the Mental Health Nurse: from conception to present - Student Nurse Devon blogs
- What makes an outstanding graduate nurse?
- NHS Forth Valley Nurses Choir: proud to be nurses
- An award-winning Health Visitor: How Ruth’s Clinical Doctorate research helps improve Health Visitor practice when planning interventions with parents
- 10 things a new PhD student should know at the beginning of their study - postgraduate blog
- What inspires us to nurse?
- Shared decisions, shared goals: Trauma amputees’ clinical experiences and communication with their prosthetists
- Male Nurses Today - why men should choose a career in Nursing
- Mother, daughter, sister, wife… mental health nurse? Student Leanne blogs in the Nursing Times
- Looking at the whole picture: Mental, physical and social assessment
Today is to be celebrated for many different reasons, especially when looking at the history of nursing. It is 21 years since the very first…
“As a mental health professional, how do you deal with a struggling family member? Mental health student nurse Leanne describes her experience. “Today, the Scottish…
Today is International Nurses’ Day and this year we are marking it with this film. Thanks to all students involved, both on camera and behind it.…
The term, ‘hard to reach groups’ is often heard in health and social care research conjuring up images of insurmountable barriers, and populations who are…