Great to see our undergraduate quality improvement work featured in the IHI Open School’s blog post!
IHI Open School Blog: Three ways for faculty to use IHI Open School courses in the curriculum
Top Posts & Pages
- An award-winning Health Visitor: How Ruth’s Clinical Doctorate research helps improve Health Visitor practice when planning interventions with parents
- Queens Nursing Institute Scotland – supporting community nurses through education and practice - Guest Blogger
- Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock: Mice and Men
- Nursing in Shetland - working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner on a non-doctor island
- 10 things a new PhD student should know at the beginning of their study - postgraduate blog
- NHS Forth Valley Nurses Choir: proud to be nurses
- What makes an outstanding graduate nurse?
- What inspires us to nurse?
- Shared decisions, shared goals: Trauma amputees’ clinical experiences and communication with their prosthetists
“As a mental health professional, how do you deal with a struggling family member? Mental health student nurse Leanne describes her experience. “Today, the Scottish…
Today is International Nurses’ Day and this year we are marking it with this film. Thanks to all students involved, both on camera and behind it.…
The term, ‘hard to reach groups’ is often heard in health and social care research conjuring up images of insurmountable barriers, and populations who are…
In 2014 the Institute for Social Marketing and a team of collaborators were appointed to conduct a process evaluation of ASSIST (A Stop Smoking in…